"Borisovsky" terminal is one of the largest modern Class A manufacturing and warehousing complexes. It is located in the south of Moscow Region, 10 kilometres from the Moscow Ring Road. Total area of the complex is 20 hectares. It consists of 4 buildings with total area of 115,000 m², two of which have already been put into operation. The storage capacity of the terminal is more than 165 000 pallet-places.
The characteristics of the finished buildings:
- The length of the building is approximately 300 m
- 36 transport docks, including 4 with enlarged gates
- 12 m working ceiling height
- Column spacing 12 x 24 m
- Mezzanines with 1.5 t/m² load capacity with 12×6 m column spacing under the mezzanine
- Reinforced concrete floor with 7t/m² distributed load and up to 10t/m² concentrated load
Each building has two 4-storey administrative blocks with comfortable offices and passenger lifts. Parking areas for 188 trucks and 274 cars are provided on site.
In 2019, the facility was nominated for the prestigious CRE AWARDS industry award in the 'Warehouse Complex' category.