The customer of the project is AVTO-EURO, one of the leaders in the Russian automotive spare parts market. It sells spare parts for cars, trucks and commercial vehicles. The company's clients are service stations, wholesale and retail shops of spare parts for foreign cars. The company has 35 regional representative offices, 17 regional warehouses and sales offices. It delivers using own cars equipped with GPS receivers. Since 2002, AVTO-EURO is a member of the international association of spare parts distributors Group Auto Union International.
General characteristics of the property:
- Site area 21,596 m²
- Building area 11 453 m²
- Total Floor Area 19,355 m²
- Warehouse area 17 500 m²
- Building size 144 m x 78 m
- Ceiling height to bottom of frame 12,2 m
- Nomenclature of goods: at least 100,000 SKU
- Strong mass heterogeneity (from 200 litre drums of lubricants to small screws and nuts)
- Number of orders to be processed per day - 80,000
- Maximum order processing time - 45 minutes, from start of formation to dispatch
The facility was a finalist in the prestigious industry award PROESTATE & TOBY AWARDS in the "Warehouse Complex" category in 2020.